Saturday, December 20, 2008

All aboard!

To celebrate my mom's graduation the girls went up to Heber to ride the Polar Express. It was quite enjoyable. We wore our pajamas and enjoyed cookies and cocoa on the train. We listened to the story of the Polar Express and sang Christmas songs. Mrs. Claus paid us a visit and Santa gave us each a bell to help us remember the spirit of Christmas. It was a super fun night, even though is was freezing cold. We desert rats managed to survive.:-)
Matching cupcake jammies
Annie enjoying the festivities
Leah and her cocoa
My sister Mary, Leah, and the big guy himself
Lucy wondering what the heck we were doing
Leah and Annie with the elf named Snowflake
(Leah said if she was an elf her name would be Diamond Sparkle Walker)
Leah and Mrs. Claus

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

I am jealous! That looks so fun. I love the matching jammies and Lucy looks so cute and in awe at what was going on.

The Webber's said...

I have always wanted to go do that! I think next year we might have to! It looks so fun - Did you guys love it?

Christi said...

I am officially jealous too!!! That would be so fun. I am glad that you guys are having fun.

Nancy Mc said...

That looks SO fun. I love the picture with Annie and her adorable huge eyes.

Kara said...

The girls look so cute in their matching jammies! I love the look on Annie's face and how Leah comes up with her elf name! She cracks me up. We're going to do a Polar Express here in CO tomorrow night. I'm excited.
I love the pictures of Lucy in the doll strollers- it makes her look so big!