Monday, December 15, 2008

Average again

Lucy is two months old. I can't believe it. She had her doctor's check up today and she is registering in the 50th percentile with her measurements. Here are the official stats:
Weight-10 lbs. 3 ozs.
Height-22 inches long
Head-39 cm
She is happy, healthy and doing well. She really is a great baby. In fact, last night she slept for 12 hours straight (8:30 to 8:30). Wahoo!! Here are a few shots I took at the doctor's office while waiting for shots to be given.

She is happy because the shots have yet to come

Being emotionally gifted

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Average is great. Though I am a bit concerned about the head measurement. Merry Christmas to your cute little fam.

Christi said...

I love that second picture! That is awesome she slept for so long.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I can't believe that she slept that oong. Jensyn was a good sleeper. At two weeks old she slept through the night. Hurley on the other hand, wakes up multiple times during the night-oh how would it be to sleep 8 straight hours. (What does my mom mean about being worried about Lucy's head measurement?)

Rachel said...

I originally had the mesurement in inches, so that would have been one really huge noggin.