Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lucy's Blessing

We decided to bless Lucy while we were in Utah forThanksgiving to ensure that everyone would be able to participate in her special day. It was a fabulous day for our little family. She was blessed in my mom's ward (the ward I grew up in) and then we went to Brian's parents for a lovely luncheon after. Brian did a great job with the blessing and my mom made her a beautiful gown. It was a great day and we were so grateful that our families were there to share it with us!
My mom proudly displaying her handy work

Our little fam


The women in my family-AWESOME!!
My cute girlie girls
The star of the show

6 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Beautiful dress! I love the picture of the women in the family. Priceless! The one with Brian and your cute little family is very vute also.

Emily said...

Those are adorable pictures! I'm glad you got to spend the day with your family.

I love baking day! Such a fun tradition, your family rocks!~

Kara said...

Oh, I'm sad we missed seeing Lucy in her beautiful new dress! Glad you got to spend it with all your families. And amen to baking day!! I love how excited Annie is to be stirring the pie! Is there any boys in your family?

The Webber's said...

Lucy's blessing pictures are so cute! She seems so big already and her dress is gorgeous! Your mom did a great job! Baking day looks so fun. It looks like your girls loved it!

The Johnson Fam said...

I need to send you the pictures that I took of your family, they are super cute. The blessing was wonderful! Mom did a terrific job on her dress, she was smashing in it!

Angie and Brian said...

What a cute little family of all girls. I love the smile that Annie always has. Happy Holidays