Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween





This year we had a great Halloween. Our trunk-or-treat was super fun. Leah invited her little friends from across the street to come and they did. We passed out lots of candy and saw some great costumes. The best part of the holiday was our surprise. This year Nevada Day happened to fall on Halloween, so since Brian didn't have school we decided weeks ago that it would be fun to drive up to Ogden for the 3 day weekend and surprise our families. This was especially exciting because there were so many who hadn't met Lucy yet and they got a chance to get acquainted.

9 comments:

Christi said...

Annie's costume was so freaking cute!!! I also loved the rodeo queen. I am glad that your fam got to meet Lucy. She is so cute.

Nancy Mc said...

That Candy Corn girl is so very cute! I love the costume. What a fun surprise for your fam... for you to come to UTAH. and what is Nevada Day?

Emily said...

Their costumes were so awesome! Leah was the cutest rodeo princess EVER!!

How fun to surprise your family, that is always so much fun! Even more fun with a new baby to introduce them to.

Mical said...

Oh my heck!! I LOVE the candy corn costume. That is fabulous. We should have had a picture taken of her and cole together. A candy corn and a marshmellow peep. Yum!

btw - I don't know if you knew this, but Nevada day is always on halloween. Nevada is weird.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

What a great idea. I love Annie's costume!! Jensyn loves Candy Corn. Did you make it? So much fun, I love Halloween and kids make it so much fun. Lucy is cute and of course so is the Leah!

Carrie and Bri said...

Annie in that costume made me laugh so hard. That tip on her head is hilarious. That good old pizza costume is a classic! I am so glad you suprised us and came up. Lucy is so cute and I can't wait to see her again soon. Leah was adorable too and her costume was very original.:)

Alifinale said...

You guys looked awesome. The Rodeo Queen so fit the part, I love your pizza costume and Annie's face plus a candy corn couldn't be more perfect. So fun to have a little trip too!

Tiana said...

Annie is so darn cute in her costume and Lucy is adorable!!! I am so glad we can keep up to date with each other...are you going to be in UT around Christmas?

Heidi said...

Did you make your pizza costume? It is so cute. Your girls costumes are darling too.