Friday, November 14, 2008

One month


Lucy is one month old! I can't believe how fast the time is going by. I wish that it would slow done a bit (maybe I should just slow down a bit-yeah right). She went to her check-up today and all is well. Here are her stats:
Weight-8 lbs 13 ozs (50th percentile)
Height-21.25 inches (50th percentile)
Head-37.5 cm (50th percentile)
So she is pretty much average. I always worry about the head measurement because my kids have large noggins and the doctors always seem concerned and want to have a neurology consult done. If Brian was at the appointment they would look at his head and say, "Oh nevermind about that consult. The gigantic head seems to be genetic." Lucy will probably have to deal with this later in her life, but for now we are pleased with being average. She is getting to be more animated. These are pictures that I took of her when we got home from the doctor. She was pretty happy considering she got a shot.




Mom,
I just wanted to let you know that she was not left in her car seat for very long after we got home. I snapped some pictures and got her right out.:-)

2 comments:

Tiana said...

So precious is your little Lucy!

Mical said...

haha! Wish I would have known about the car seat thing when I still had a baby. Oh well. Good info to pass on though.