Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day of Preschool

I just realized last night that I have not posted about Annie's first day of preschool. I thought, "Oh great, she is going to be upset that she is being neglected and blame it on being the middle child." Supposedly they are the ones who are always forgetten about. I will have to work on that so she doesn't spend years in counselling. Anyhoo...she is loving preschool. I thought she might have a hard time going in, but I was way off. She said good-bye to me at the corner (while we were still driving), hopped out, grabbed her backpack and walked right on in. I had to call her back for a love. She has done her first homework assignment and loves sitting at the table doing homework with Leah. She already has her teacher wrapped around her finger, so the year should be a good one.

All ready for the first day

She's so excited, she is poking the owl's eyes out

4 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

SO cute. If only you can keep them this excited for school every year.

Tiana said...

Love the poking the eyes out!

Alifinale said...

I love preschool. Way to go Annie being so big!

Mical said...

Speaking of neglected middle children...Callie didn't even get a photo on the first day. oops! I love when Annie smiles she just has little slits for eyes! Shes so cute.