Saturday, September 12, 2009

Country Superstars Tribute

Brian's aunt Cindy called and wanted to come down to the Country Superstars Tribute in Primm for her birthday. Tickets were available on Houseseats, so we each got a pair. We took Leah and Annie with us and we had a fun time. Leah was dancing in the aisle and Tim Mcgraw came over and danced with her for a minute. Garth Brooks gave them each an empty water bottle, and Willie Nelson gave them each a high five. They liked Reba the best, so they each had their picture taken with her after the show. During the show a lady came over and gave them each a free glass from the show and a free bottle of water to pour into their glasses. At the end of the show, this same lady told them if they waited, they could each have a drumstick from the show. They were thrilled with their trinkets. We were glad we got to celebrate with "E"!

Annie and Reba Leah and Ms. McEntire
Showing off their free stuff

5 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

WHAT?! How did I miss this. Remember how I like country and Niels hates it so I am supposed to be your sidekick at these events! I am so sad I missed Tim McGraw.

I know he's coming next month but he wants my arm and a leg to see him.

Rachel said...

Susie,

Calm down. This was not the real deal. It was impersonators pretending to be Reba and Tim. You know if the real thing becomes available, you are my go to girl.

Alifinale said...

Holy cow! That is awesome. If I was in high school I would have been drooling. How fun!

Bringhursts said...

I was also dying before you said they were impersonators. I thought Reba looked a little off . . .

Jessett said...

They are so dang cute and getting so big. Miss you all....