Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Half-time show

On Saturday night, Leah and Annie had the opportunity to perform at half-time for the UNLV vs BYU football game. Over 500 dancers, cheerleaders, and gymnasts performed. It was a special performance for breast cancer awareness. The Magic gymnastics team was right in the center of the field. Leah and Annie did somersaults and cartwheels across the 50 yard line for their part of the performance. They did a fantastic job and it was super fun to see them out on the field.

Stretching during the dress rehearsal Marching to their spots
Leah waiting in line to go onto the field Lucy getting all glammed up
Gotta love the sponge curlers
Ready to rock it!
Lucy enjoying the game Leah and her friend after the perfomance Cute girls!

2 comments:

Christi said...

How fun!!!! I am glad that they are enjoying it.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Ok, no more cheerleader jabs at me! Your girl's shirts say "Cheer" on them!!

They are so cute and I love that they know my name and want to come pick me up for errands.

Maybe I can take Annie to get "Chinese" sometime.