Monday, August 4, 2008

High School Musical

On Saturday, Leah, my mom, my brother and I went and saw "High School Musical, the Musical" (a bit redundant, I know) at Capitol Theatre. I have to say it was pretty fabulous. Leah loves Sharpay, Troy, Gabriella, and the rest of the Wildcat gang, so it was fun to take her and explain the difference between the movie she knows and loves and the on stage production. She did surprisingly well considering it was a theatre production. The funniest part was the fact that no photos were allowed, period. The curtain had the the words High School Musical on it and I suppose that Disney is worried that if you had documentation of those words, you might try and make a spin off or something. The usher closest to us had a knack for seeing flashes going off. She would run over to the offender and tell them they needed to delete the picture. It was out of control. Every time she spotted someone in violation we would chant, "Swarm, Swarm." It was out of control. Regardless of that, we had a good time and the show was pretty good. We can't wait until October when the 3rd and final movie will be released in the movie theaters. Go Wildcats!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Reagan would be so jealous!!!!! I am glad that you had fun. We should make a date of it when the 3rd one comes out.