Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter Sunday. The bunny found the girls and left them some fun things in their baskets (nighties, new swimming goggles, a summer outfit). They wore cute new Easter dresses to church (thanks Grandma Cheri!). We just hung out and enjoyed the day together. Spring break is over and now we will look forward to summer vacation.

Showing off their loot Lucy is pleased with her new spoons
We are trying the no bangs look-what do you think?
Annie ready to head to church
Trying not to fall over
Cuteness is all I can say

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I LOVE the picture of the 3 girls together. It is just darling. They all have such cute smiles.

Kara said...

I love all your posts! The girls look so cute in their Easter dresses! The fair looked like fun and the dyeing of eggs looked fun too. I can't believe Brian took the girls camping by himself! What a fun dad- I bet they loved it!

Mical said...

I really like the dresses! Super cute! Is Annie holding up Eggums? I LOVED those!

Lauren said...

Your girls looked great in their matching dresses..glad to see you guys had a great Easter!!