Monday, November 2, 2009

Great is Eight(y)

Brian's grandma turned 80 years old today. She didn't want a bug fuss, so hopefully she won't be too mad that I put up a post about her. Charmaine is fantastic. She is a super grandma and great grandma. She makes a special cookie for each grandchild and is a terrific cook (everyone gains at least 5 pounds with each visit). My girls adore her and we are so glad we got to help her celebrate her big day! Happy birthday Great!
Where is Lucy? Annie enjoying some ribs
Have some meat
Who needs teeth to eat ribs?
The fabulous Great

3 comments:

cfrei said...

Rachel I love the post but couldn't see any of the pictures. Is it just me or is there a problem somewhere?

Bringhursts said...

I'm glad to see that Annie still loves the meat. Very cute girls.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I love that Lucy is gumming a rib, like puppies do.

I'm glad your girls like me because I think they are hilarious. I especially love how Leah calls me "Suz" now.

I'm really excited to see what kind of personality Lucy develops this next year.