Monday, November 2, 2009

Snow College Homecoming

My girls and I met my mom and my niece in Ephraim last weekend to celebrate Snow College's Homecoming. I planned a little reunion for the student officers from my year, so we got to be part of a small town for a couple days. It was fantastic. It was fun to be back in San Pete County. We ate dinner at Fat Jack's Pizza (now called Roy's Pizza), and we went to the pararde and of course, the big game where the Badgers won big time. The reunion was all about good times and I am now an official member of the Snow College Alumni Association. I would love to go there and live, so we will see what happens.
Me and my peeps

Leah and the BadgerAnnie at the game
Lucy enjoying some football game snacks
Buying pumpkins
Lucy waiting for the parade to start

3 comments:

Christi said...

I love that you were an "officer". Small towns are the best, looks like you had a good time!

Carrie and Bri said...

What is with that scary mascot?? It looks like a gargoyle.

Rachel said...

How do you make a Badger cute?