Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a super fun Halloween. We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat on Thursday and then went to St George for the holiday weekend. We had lots of fun. Leah was a Wildcat cheerleader, Annie was a chef (I decided that one, but it was so cute, I couldn't pass it up), and Lucy was a bumblebee.
Annie posing with the pumkins Check out those cheerleader skills
She was sharing her graham cracker with the pumpkin
Trick or treat! Lucy is all ready to go What a cute chef! Go Wildcats! Three crazy little girls After we survived the cornmaze Lucy enjoying a treat at the Trunk or Treat Ready to get some candy!
Yeah for candy!

4 comments:

Christi said...

So cute! I loved thier costumes! Annie was the cutest chef I have evver seen.

Kara said...

I Loved the costumes, especially cute little Annie. I'm jealous of the corn maze in St George- love that place by the way! I want to go someday.

Mical said...

Watch out Rachel, Leahs pretty good at that!! HA!

Carrie and Bri said...

So cute! Annie's costume is the best.:)