Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagoon







Brian's family had a reunion at Lagoon. I have somewhat fond memories of Lagoon because it was my first place of employment. I worked the games and let me tell you that was the longest summer of my life. It was quickly discovered that my girls were not capable of riding together. We put them on the first kiddie ride and before the attendant had arrived to check that their seat belt was secure they were both in tears because they were beating the crap out of each other. I told Brian that we should just walk away and pretend they weren't related to us. Well, the ride attendant starting scanning the crowd for the parents of these two deranged kids, so we had no choice, but to step up and claim them. We learned our lesson. They rode separately for the rest of the time and had a good time.

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad that you are a blogger now! I thought that I would never see the day! Looks like you guys are having fun. How long are you (or were you) in Utah? I was laughing so hard when I read your account of your kids beating each other up on the rides - My kids did that today in the shopping cart at Home Depot!