Thursday, June 12, 2008

Much to my dismay

Leah got a gift card to Toys R Us for her birthday, so yesterday we went to spend her money. We wondered around the store and she tried out lots of things. Her and Annie had a great time on the electric mobility cars, but they were a little out of our $25.00 price range. Then she spots what she wants and runs over to grab it off the shelf. Pom poms that light up! Has she learned nothing from me? No offense to all those cheerleaders out there, but I was hoping I could postpone the "rah rah" intrigue for a few more years. I guess I was wrong.

2 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

I am glad the gift card came in good use for Leah that is. It looks like she for the craziest, flashiest toy available.

When I first glanced at the picture, it looked like a gnormous feather tu-tu. I thought, what the h?

Pom poms arent too bad...GO TEAM!

Mical said...

Well Well, It's about F-ing time!!! I knew your were going to cave eventially...once Brian jumped on the bandwagon, I thought...it won't be long now. :)