Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a crock!





We went to the Treehouse museum and there were lots of fun things to do and see. One of the things that the girls enjoyed the most was the tea party. It was just like the tea party in Alice and Wonderland. There were fancy cups and good things to eat. This is all pretend of course because one of the big goals of the Treehouse is for kids to use their imaginations. Now, for those of you who are familiar with miss Annie, you know what a snacker she is. Well, she was not amused with the idea of pretend cookies, cupcakes, and brownies. In fact she got quite upset and tried to put everything in her mouth at least once. It was hard not to laugh, but she was persistant and managed to contaminate all of the treats for the tea party.

5 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Okay-so we are all sheep? Love that you joined the world of blogging! (I think it is a great way to keep up & see your cute fam-I am definitely addicted!) Darling pictures of the girls.

Emily said...

Oh man I am so excited to read your future posts...you definitely need to be a blogger!

I'm with Annie...pretend cookies are no laughing matter.

Jenn said...

Yea!-I am so excited you entered the blogging world. I can't wait to hear more fun and amuzing stories! You know my blog right, if not check out www.reeseinvegas.blogspot.com
Jenn

C Crane said...

so happy you have joined the blogging era! our site is http://ourcranefamily.blogspot.com
you will love it I think, and we will love reading your dang funny thoughts and stories!

Jodi & Dan said...

Oh man, I died laughing when I saw the title of your blog. I'm pretty sure you used to say that on the mission all the time.

Your girls are adorable!