Friday, September 26, 2008

Eight

Eight!!
This was fun!

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: I don't think I have 8, but I will give it my best shot


1. The Office
2. Seinfeld-no longer on the air, but the DVD's are fabulous
3. Arrested Development-also not currently on the air, but thank heavens you can check out DVD's at the library
4. Ace of Cakes*
5. Barefoot Contessa*
6. Anything Rachael Ray*
7. Punky Brewster-I just checked this little treasure out at the library and what memories came flooding back. Two words for you-Cherrie, refrigerator.
8. Sid the Science Kid
*Disclosure-we don't have cable, so the shows on the Food Network I only get to see when I am somewhere where they are available, so they are not watched on a regular basis.

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Drove Leah to preschool
2. Put together Annie's dance book
3. Graded quizzes for my micro lab
4. Took Annie to dance class
5. Ate lunch at Alison's house, where Annie managed to get into a bottle of red fingernail polish. Aargh.
6. Attempted to make French bread, which wasn't the greatest.
7. Got both girls in the tub (which is usually Brian's job) and in their beds by 7:45!
8. Watched the season premier of The Office-way to go Jim!!

8 favorite places to eat

1. Cafe Rio
2. In n Out Burger
3. P.F. Changs
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. The Pizza Factory
6. Lonestar Steak House-I don't go for the meat, but the lovely sweet potatoes
7. Winger's
8. Ligori's (only to be found in Utah)

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Closing on our house
2. Painting the walls of the new house
3. The arrival of baby girl number 3
4. Watching Leah and Annie meet their new little sister for the first time
5. Wearing pants with a zipper
6. The visitors that will come to see our new addition
7. Halloween-let's be honest, who isn't looking forward to free candy
8. A pedicure and lunch with friends tomorrow

8 things on my wish list:

1.To write a children's book
2. Go back to school for a PhD
3. Get my food storage in order-or in my case just obtain some sort of food storage
4. Figure out a way to work that food storage into our everyday diet
5. For Leah to stop using the words "punk," "How dare you," and "Who cares?"
6. To become a healthier individual
7.For Annie to stop deliberately antagonizing Leah every time they are in the same room together
8. A bald head to be a socially accepted hairstyle for a non-cancer patient, non-punk, non-Sinead O'conner loving 30 year old girl

Now 8 people that I tag:

1. Mary
2. Carrie
3. Alison
4. Nancy
5.Tiana
6. Christi
7. Brian
8. Anyone else who thinks this little exercise might be entertaining

10 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

You are so funny! I too am looking forward to coming to see the new addition, I am really counting down the days to be honest. I am going to look at my library to see if they have Punky Brewster videos available.

The Webber's said...

I laughed so hard when I read the Punky Brewster thing! I am going to have to see if they have it at our library - I totally remember the hiding in the fridge episode!!! I didn't know you guys bought a house! that is very exciting! Congrats! Good luck with the new baby.

Christi said...

Arrested Development was the best!!! I love the pants with a zipper too :)

Emily said...

I bet you'd write a great children's book! Everyone loves the Pizza Factory. I have never been there, I must try it someday. But I am totally with you on Wingers. I love that place!

Alifinale said...

Um...I don't know if I can pick just 8 shows. If you ever need a food network kick, come on over. And I love that you want to wear pants with zippers - I only put those on if I am going out.

*Karleena* said...

Hi! I just came across your blog after seeing almost the whole ward list on Tami Huntsman's blog! :o) I didn't know you taught Micro!! So, can I come to you if I need help? I am taking micro this semester - it's my last class before the nursing program starts in January (okay - I haven't officially been accepted yet... that letter should be coming in a few weeks... but I'm planning on it)! What campus do you teach at? What are you going to do about your lab after you have your baby? Anyway! Sorry to bombard you with questions! Good luck with the last few weeks in your pregnancy!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I love to read to your blog! I am so proud of Jim too. I have so many t.v. shows that I love. You are such a busy lady/mom. Not much longer til baby girl three, Lucy?

Nancy Mc said...

I too, wish that bald was in. Wouldn't that just make life a bit simpler? Good luck as you go through these last few weeks of being PG. I still hope that you start on your own :D

Tiana said...

You tagged me? Sheesh! Have you ever tried Fat Burger there in Vegas? It seriously is so good....I thought it was better then In and Out...anyway..I will go and see if I can do this Tag thing now!

Bringhursts said...

I just pulled out my Arrested Development DVDs and we've been watching them. Oh, I love them.