Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scheduled

It is official. Baby number 3 is scheduled to arrive on Monday, October 13th at approximately 7:30 am. It still just seems so unnatural for me to know this information on Saturday, September 12th approximately 9:45 am. I have not come to terms with the fact that this is how it is going to be. It didn't help that I was not consulted as to when this baby would arrive. I was just given the information and told when to show up. I know that for some this kind of planning gives comfort and reassurance. I, however am just disturbed by the the whole process. For now, I am just hoping that my water will break on Sunday, October 12th at approximately 7:00 pm.

7 comments:

Christi said...

I know it is kind of weird to know the exact date and time you are going in to have the baby. I can't wait to see her!

The Johnson Fam said...

Let the countdown begin! I really cannot believe that she will be here in a month, it seems like it has gone by so fast. I am excited to meet the new addition and hope to be able to come see you guys as soon as she makes her arrival.

PS...lets work on a name. I would like to teach Sadie it before she arrives.

Alifinale said...

I hope your water breaks too. You crack me up.

Nancy Mc said...

I too, hope that your water breaks. Just doesn't seem right to know exactly....

Bringhursts said...

No, no, no! You have to go for the 13th because then she can sometimes have Friday the 13th be her birthday. That's my dad's birthday and he loves it. Also, it's craziness you're going to have three girls soon. That's a lot of estrogen in one house and . . . just wait for high school. I can tease you about this because I grew up in a family of four girls. Cat fights were basically a daily, if not hourly, occurrence.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I liked knowing when my babies would be coming-but for your sake, I hope your water breaks before the 13th. I feel like your pregnancy has flown by...I guess that's whar happens when there are months between seeing you.

M said...

I guess it depends on how the labor would go. Being your third it should be a peice of cake (relatively at least. labor could never be a peice of cake.) I think i would have like to have my first one scheduled then it wouldn't have turn out such a horror story. but how could i have know that before it happened.