Friday, January 23, 2009

Cruella DeVil

A teacher who works with Brian has a daughter a year older than Leah and she gave him 2 garbage bags and a huge box full of clothes for Leah. We only peeked in one of the bags and Leah found a black fur (fake) coat. She has worn it all day long. First of all, who buys something like that for a four year old little girl? Secondly, why in Las Vegas would a coat like this be needed? Maybe in Russia it would be useful, but Vegas, please. Needless to say, it is crazy, but I think I will have a hard time getting Leah to take off to go to bed.
Strike a pose
She was singing the Cruella song here
Leah was gracious enough to let Annie have a go
Annie singing the song
Watching a movie while wearing the coat

6 comments:

Christi said...

Priceless, that is all I can say.

Mical said...

That coat is hilarious!

Nancy Mc said...

Too cute! Oh the joy of hand-me-downs. Lots, and lots of new clothes to try.

Emily said...

Oh man that is cracking me up! It's so perfect for dress up!!

Alifinale said...

Well, I guess you know now what she is going to be for Halloween. Too funny.

peter said...

Oh my gosg I think that is fabulous! But you are right Rachel why in the world would you ever need that in Las Vegas? I think it is great and just think Rach at least she won't get red paint thrown on her by P.E.T.A. cause it is a fake thank goodness!!