Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah!

Today is Leah's 5th birthday. She woke up and said, "I'm five now, so tomorrow I get to go to kindergarten?" She is a crack up. We are so glad to have her as part of our family. She provides the girly-girl drama that every family needs to experience. She loves to dance and play with her friends. She is doing so well at preschool and is learning how to read. She had a Fancy Nancy party this afternoon (it's late, I'm tired, so I will post pictures tomorrow). Leah, we love you lots! Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Leah! I thought about her as I was doing my HB to Boston post. Remembering back to the day of their births. I hope it was a great day.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Leah!!!

The Johnson Fam said...

Happy Birthday to Leah! I hope she had a great birthday and Fancy Nancy party. I also hope our package got to her...