Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July Breakfast and Parade






Our stake has the tradition of hosting a breakfast on the morning of the Fourth of July. A children's parade always follows where the kids decorate their bikes, scooters, or wagons and take a loop around the church showing off their decorations and waving up a storm. It is always a fun event and this year was no exception. We got together with some friends in the ward and decorated Leah's scooter and Annie's car yesterday. They turned out quite festive.

*Normally I am against matching outfits for my girls, but there are some occasions where it is fun to do, so I oblige. These shirts were just too cute to pass up and they are so fitting for each girl in her own special way.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I was thinking how fitting that shirt is for Leah...so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun at the parade, I LOVE parades. I'm sad I missed it!

Leah is so brave to get her ears pierced! I didn't get mine done until I was 18 and I was even scared! I love the picture where she looks sad, it's so cute!

Nancy Mc said...

I love the outfits. Happy 4th of July. The girls look darling!

Melissa said...

Sorry I missed the party! I wanted to sleep in.

Tiana said...

Your girls are so darn adorable!!

Kara said...

Leah and Annie are so cute! I'm sad we missed the parade! That looks like it was a lot of fun! We're finally back in town and hope girl's camp was a lot of fun. See ya soon!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I think that their shirts and bows are so cute. I like the idea of a stake breakfast on the fourth. That is a great idea.