Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great Harvest Bread

Many of you have heard me rave about the awesome tour that we took to Great Harvest Bread. I couldn't believe how cute it was. On Friday night there was a little Halloween party at Great Harvest Bread and we were not disappointed. There was face painting, fortune telling, candy gathering and cookie decorating.
*Just a note to let you know that the girls are not wearing their costumes that are for this year. We are still waiting on a few important minor details to be completed, so we used costumes from our ever growing collection.

Leah requested a sparkly nose and whiskers

Annie got a sparkly, pink butterfly

Decorating our cookies

More cookie decorating (Lucy is snuggled away in the black pouch)

4 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

I am doing this for my play group in November, thanks for the great idea. I hope the ones here in Utah dont let me down.

Lindsey F. said...

I'm glad to see you're out and about! I have had so many comments about taking Zackery out this early. I can't stay pinned up for months! I would go crazy! You guys have been having fun!

Nancy Mc said...

You have a lot of energy for a new mom with 3 young girls. I am with Mary, and hope the the Utah ones do this. Cute pictures of Lucy!(next post)

Alifinale said...

I love GH! It is so yummy and I love that they do these fun things for kids. I wish we could have gone on Friday. I still can't get over how you just had a baby and you are already up and at 'em. You are amazing.