Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She's here!

Waiting to be wheeled back to the operating room
Getting a little air Teeny little thing
Eyes open for the camera
She was posing for two cameras at once. Lucy Elizabeth was born on Monday, October 13, 2008 at 7:56 in the morning. She is an itty-bitty thing, weighing in at 7 pounds 9 ounces. She was 19 1/2 inches long. The delivery went smoothly and I was impressed with how much easier it was than my other two. She is a good eater and is sleeping well too. She is a cutie we are enjoying our new addition.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah! Congrats to you, Brian, and the older sisters. I'm sure Annie is in HEAVEN!! Let me know if there's anything you need and when I can bring you a meal. Can't wait to meet her!

Tiana said...

Oh my cuteness! She is so darn adorable....it almost makes me want to have another one right now...sheesh what am I thinking my baby girl is only 5 months old!

C Crane said...

Congrats! She is so cute, and I love the name. You have such a cute little family. We sure miss you guys!

Christi said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet her! She is so cute.

Superstar said...

Congrats!! She is so cute!

Jake and Lyndzi said...

Rachel! Wow! three already. They are adorable. I can only imagine how much personality is in your house right now. Congratulations! I miss you.
-Lyndzi