Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally

Here is the view from the street
The kitchen/dining area
The kitchen
The family room
The backyard (this could also be described as heaven on earth)

Well, yesterday was a big day for us. The first thing that happened was that Brian finally got things squared away with the school district and was officially offered a contracted position. Yeah!! He will go in and sign the papers today. It was a lot of running around and stress, but all of his hard work has finally paid off-literally. Second, we signed papers for our new house. We were pleased to hear when we got there that all the paperwork on the seller's side was present and accounted for so we should close today or tomorrow. Another yeah!! This is good news since we have to be out of our place now by the 10th and oh yeah, we have a baby coming in less than two weeks-yikes. Our lives are crazy, but I guess that is just how things are for us. Thanks for all the offers for help while we pack up and move. I'm sure we will be cashing in on those offers soon. These are the generic pictures for the posting. Once we are in, we add some more with our personal touch.

9 comments:

Alifinale said...

YAY! So glad to see pics (even though I am sure I will see it in person soon enough). I am totally sold by the kitchen. That looks awesome. And you have a backyard! Lucky!!!

Kara said...

The new house looks awesome! It looks a lot like the Ratcliff's old house. Congrats on finally closing and Brian's official contract. Let us know what we can do to help with the move.

Emily said...

Wow you guys signed a lot of papers yesterday. AWESOME! I love your backyard with that big patio. So nice. And the kitchen is beautiful!

Can't wait til you're all moved in!

Carrie and Bri said...

Woohoo!! I love the kitchen. It's so large and luxurious.:) I can't wait to see it and little Lucy!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

It is very pretty. Congratulations. Good luck with all of the things on your plate right now.

The Johnson Fam said...

Sweet! That place looks way awesome, I love the funky windows on the outside. I am excited to come and stay there when baby Lucy is here. Two weeks from today and I will be chillin in that humble abode adding even more estrogen to the mix. Poor Brian. Congrats on the house and the contract!

Mical said...

Congratulations Homeowners!! It looks very nice! And i think you are right on about backyards being a heaven on earth! You will really enjoy that. :)

Heidi said...

Congrats on your new home! I love the kitchen. I hope all is going well and smooth. You have a lot going on with a baby on the way. I hope you are doing well.

Bringhursts said...

Congratulations. It looks FABULOUS!