Monday, March 16, 2009

Future gymnast?

I am always wanting to do crazy gymnastic moves with anyone who will participate. I have mostly recruited my siblings and Brian. I like to see what kind of crazy moves we can do. We usually end up on the floor laughing so hard we almost pee our pants, but it is great fun. Well, Leah has started to do the same thing. She has a few tricks she can do with Brian. Her latest one is running and juming up onto to his shoulders. It is quite impressive. I think that her skills are better than mine. Brian just told me that Annie has also attempted this trick, but basically just runs up and slams into Brian's back and then yells out "Up!" Her midgetness is really hurting her chance to be a gymnastics super star.

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

That description of Annie just made me laugh so hard. I love Annie and her 3 in legs. Way to go gymnast Leah! I wish we had a picture of you attempting this same move!

Jordan and Shannon said...

Korth-was it you that made me teach you how to do a backwards somersault on the mish? If so that explains a lot behind this post. You would love this bar that my brother made for his daughter that is Leah's age. It is awesome and I couldn't resist trying it out myself and it held my weight! Let me know if Brian is a handy man and would want to make it for your girls.